- BoE Alert': MREL Reporting incorporated into the BoE Banking XBRL taxonomy
- BoE Alert': Bank of England Banking XBRL taxonomy update
- BoE Alert': XBRL chosen as the reporting format from 2018 year-end and onwards
- Resolution & Reporting: new white paper available
- IFRS 16: Invoke certified by leading audit firm
- Invoke wins “Best Regulatory Reporting Software” at the InsuranceERM Awards
- Automate the production of Solvency II Public Disclosure reports !
- Comply easily with BoE taxonomy regulations!
- 2016 Annual Results: Invoke to Continue Focusing on Growth
- Invoke establishes presence in Portugal and pursues its international expansion
IFRS 16: Invoke certified by leading audit firm
Invoke, a benchmark provider of financial and tax processing software, announces the certification of its Invoke FAS IFRS 16 solution by a leading Big Four accounting firm. The standard configuration of the solution ensures full compliance of generated consolidation adjustments.
Resolution & Reporting: What should NRAs and Banks anticipate when it comes to the Reporting challenge?
The financial crisis revealed the need to overhaul the regulatory framework for banks and gave rise, via the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive, to a new cross-border resolution mechanism for the Banking Union. [...]