- Comply easily with BoE taxonomy regulations!
- AnaCredit: Invoke ready to respond to reporting requirements
- 2016 Annual Results: Invoke to Continue Focusing on Growth
- Award: Invoke wins "Best Data Solution" competition
- Tax reporting: New CRS/AEoI standard reporting module for Invoke Regulatory
- Invoke establishes presence in Portugal and pursues its international expansion
- Nordics & Baltics: Invoke & Tieto partner up for regulatory reporting solutions
New CRS/AEoI standard reporting module for Invoke Regulatory
To enable customers to respond quickly and regularly to these requirements, Invoke has extended its "Invoke Regulatory" award-winning product line to CRS/AEoI tax reporting. A standard, business oriented solution, it allows for quick implementation and minimal impact in the event of regulatory changes, while remaining highly scalable.
Invoke to Continue Focusing on Growth • 2016 Accounts Publication
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 • The Invoke group’s general assembly took place on May 16, 2017 in Mont-Saint-Aignan. On December 31, 2016, balance sheet quality for Invoke France, Invoke Luxembourg, and Invoke UK demonstrated the group’s vitality, which was further confirmed by the financial situation of these entities at the end of March 2017.